Through the years when I have found myself down and out I have tried mainly doing self-help. I have created quote binders with all kinds of inspirational sayings, quotes and prayers. I would like to create a spot with the same concept on here. If you have a favorite quote please send it to me and I will be sure to include it.
1. The Glory of Giving – Christ multiplied the loaves, but he allowed apostles to distribute it. God’s glory is revealed not merely in the gift, but in the giving – from Tweet Inspiration.
2. Eyes Wide Open – We are given signs and opportunities every day. If we walk with eyes wide open and venture out of our comfort zones, great things can happen. One short journey, one stop along the way, one encounter, one great thing, can change our lives. – from Visiting Mary
3. The amazing friends I have: I didn’t “find” them; I certainly don’t deserve them; but I do have them. And there is only one feasible reason: because my friends are God’s gift to me in proof of His love for me, His friendship. – from Made For Love, Loved by God.
4. Do not look forward to what might happen tomorrow. The same everlasting Father who cares for you today will care for you tomorrow and everyday. Either He will shield you from suffering or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace then and put aside all anxious thoughts and images. – Author unknown
5. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action. In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. -Mother Teresa
6. Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. -Oscar Wilde
7. Be the change that you wish to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
8. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ― Albert Camus
9. An angel in the Book of Life wrote down my baby’s birth. And whispered as she closed the book, “Too beautiful for earth.” – Author unknown
10. Be grateful for today because you don’t know what tomorrow will bring